On Monday, June 11, 2012 3:55:26 PM UTC-7, Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Nathan wrote:
> > Any idea on what I might be doing wrong?
>
> http://commonsware.com/blog/2012/06/08/removing-rogue-menus.html
>
> TL;DR: Set your targetSdkVersion to 14 and test the heck out of your app.

So, I didn't do anything wrong, per se, but I'm just in a corner. Thanks
for clarifying.

However cautious one may want to be in bumping up a version number, there
is always something that will make it necessary. In this case, the fact
your app will look stupid if you don't. I believe that was the case with
HoneyComb too.

Nathan