On Monday, June 11, 2012 4:51:37 PM UTC-7, Kostya Vasilyev wrote:

> Watch out for new widget padding rules, as well (if you've got them
> widgets in your app, that is).

I'd love to know more. What widgets? Do you mean home screen widgets?

Still, seems to me like an HTC screwup (or a perceived "feature"...)

There I agree.

I agree with Mark's statement:

"You would expect that a target of 11 would suffice to remove the on-screen
overflow menu affordance… and you would be mistaken."

This isn't as bad as their 2 megabyte default buffer thing, but it isn't
terribly elegant.

Nathan