I will create the bug report as soon as I can get a development device with
this actual build on it as it does not happen in the emulator.  As it
stands right now you had to be at Google I/O to get one and tickets sold so
fast I was not able to get one.  To test this issue and the fix I have had
to rely on my users who were there and have a Galaxy 7, which is not going
to work to create a sample project example of the issue required to post an
official bug report.  Hopefully in a few weeks I'll get my Galaxy 7 and do
just that.

If someone in the community has a device that they would be willing to test
with me on, I can send sample files/etc. to create the bug report sooner.