> Also note that calling Activity.finish() doesn't actually quit the process,
> so the OS is still in charge of managing when the process goes away.

That's why I am still using System.exit(0); at the end of onDestroy()
to also kill the process, because my app somehow leaks memory from run
to run, and I have been unable to track down the cause of this leaking
- there is no leaking during a run, only across runs. I really wish
there were some means to identify what is leaking where with the OS
still in charge.

Regards