On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:59:49 PM UTC+4, Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:05 AM, yvolk wrote:
> > In the "Sync" screen of the "Accounts and Sync"
>
> There is no "Accounts and Sync" on Jelly Bean in Settings, so I do not
> know what you are referring to.

Mark, I'm comparing two versions of Android: v.4.0.4 does have this
submenu. In v.4.1. instead of selecting "Accounts and Sync" you have to
select the name of the "Groups of accounts" e.g. "Email". Further select
exact account - and you're on the "Sync screen".
I've tried this in the emulator trying to disable hardware buttons:
Yes, as you describe for the Chrome browser, here hardware "Menu" button is
being replaced with soft "Action overflow" button, but they act exactly the
same way: open the same list of options , initially hidden from a User .
So technically it's really a new way to open "List of actions" but in fact
it is implemented as a pure replacement of hardware button with soft button
having other name ("Action overflow") to open the same "Options menu"
(without "grid choices") :-(