On Jan 30, 10:45 am, Peli <peli0...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> For this reason, we have created the OpenIntents intents
> registry:http://www.openintents.org/en/http://www.openintents.org/en/intentstable
>
> Even if there is a way to find all intents supported by an
> application, this will not tell you what kind of extras are supported
> or required or which result (if at all) is returned.

I think your site is great Peli, I agree with your reasoning and
applaud your efforts.  Unfortunately in this case I'm interested in
invoking the Amazon MP3 app, and no one has registered it on
OpenIntents, so I was trying to discover anything I could about it.

I think it is very strange that Android has this nice concept of apps
registering the services that they provide, but there's no means for
other apps to discover what services are provided.  Is it just me, or
does anyone else think this really limits the usefulness of this
feature?

-- Peter