One thing about this...

Do you think this may be a problem of target SDK or so?

This is what I am using right now:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="7" android:targetSdkVersion="15" />

And most of this problems (99% at least) seems to be ocurring in 4.0.3+ Android devices...

Does this says something to any Android guru here?

O_o

Best regards,