On 11/23/2012 10:30 AM, a1 wrote:

    As told to Mark, I do not think so: the game is just starting,

Really?
Well, that's what I can see on that stack trace.
Data suggest quite the contrary:
I think that data may suggest a wide number of different things.
your heap is heavily fragmented, your process have allocated 48MB and released a lot (since there is 15MB), that's suggest lots of memory operations. My guess is that you are leaking memory between restarts, through some caches or other "global" (static) stuff. After few cycles of enter->exit OOM happens, I'd check if after exiting from game memory is correctly freed.
Memory is corrrectly freed after exiting from the game.

Anyway I will try to add code to gather more information from the heap for further releases, if it is possible, so I can limit the potential causes.

Thanks for your answer,

Regards,
Bart