W dniu piątek, 23 listopada 2012 12:31:22 UTC+1 użytkownik Fran napisał:

>  On 11/23/2012 10:30 AM, a1 wrote:
>

>  As told to Mark, I do not think so: the game is just starting, loading
>> the first Screen at all.
>>

>  Really?
>
> Well, that's what I can see on that stack trace.

But you don't know if this is first run hence you cannot make assumption
about process heap state (moreover other data suggest that this is not the
case).

>  Data suggest quite the contrary:
>
> I think that data may suggest a wide number of different things.

If the data is valid (heap size and allocation size) this means that at
least at some point your process allocated around 48MB total (if you check
android heap management sources you will notice that heap grow algorithm do
not excessively over-allocate) and when OOM occurs you still have 33MB
allocated. All of above suggest a lot of allocation.

>  your heap is heavily fragmented, your process have allocated 48MB and
> released a lot (since there is 15MB), that's suggest lots of memory
> operations. My guess is that you are leaking memory between restarts,
> through some caches or other "global" (static) stuff. After few cycles of
> enter->exit OOM happens, I'd check if after exiting from game memory is
> correctly freed.
>
> Memory is corrrectly freed after exiting from the game.

Did you check with MAT? Also you may try to verify this theory by forcing
process termination with System.exit.

--
Regards,
Bart