On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 6:39 AM, Ken Lawton <fortabletonl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I said "last update" I meant the one previous to Marshmallow.
> Lollipop.  When that one came out, I had no troubles.

Ah, OK.

> Anyway....
> Considering I haven't found anyone else complaining about this issue with
> the widgets, I've not gotten any reports from anyone using my apps, . I am
> assuming that it is something on MY device  I haven't found anything with
> Google searches saying that 6.0 is to blame.
>

> If you wouldn't mind, and since I have your attention...  Could you
> install one of my widgets and see if it updates on your device?
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Kenneth+Lawton

I downloaded your apps. They seem to be updating, albeit very slowly. The
Christmas countdown shows the time to the second, but that second value
does not tick down, so it appears frozen, until it apparently refreshes
eventually. The moon phase one updated correctly from yesterday to today.

You might want to test on emulators and with different launcher apps on
your own device.

I'm using LINE Launcher, Nexus 5 with 6.0.1.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANCScghxNt0P_-1BEQCSw5mL2aDTk7iOYuPabhtDvL2eQ%2BVRkg%40mail.gmail.com.