I have at least one complaint from purchasers of my app that when they try to
download an upgrade it just spins and spins and nothing happens. They said they
even tried taking out the battery, etc, so they are trying everything they can
think of...

Why is this happening??

How can I help them?

It is frustrating....

My app is now NOT copy protected, but it was at first. Can there be a problem
with upgrading from a copy protected to a non-copy protected app??

I am losing money on this already, and customers are obviously not happy.

ANY COMMENT on this will help.

Thanks,

JL