Shane, I don't know if we're allowed to sell our apps on sales
channels different than Android Market.
If you can elaborate on your proposal to sell on slideme I'd be more
than happy to offer my app to more customers.
I guess the customers themselves would be happy to have an option too,
given the current quality of the Market application.

Thanks,
Stoyan