I've just re-read your last paragraph and felt I should address some of
the claims you've made.

To crack the AndAppStore uses 1024 RSA encryption which is considered
secure, and even if a cracker got the public key used to decrypt the
license information in the application that would only show them what's
in the license, it wouldn't allow them to create their own licenses, and
so it works on all Android platforms.

If you compare this to the current Android Copy Protection mechanism, it
relies on applications not being installed on rooted devices (be it G1
or ADP1), and once a cracker has got the apk on a rooted device and
copied it they are then free to distribute it as and when they wish.

JBQ has pointed out that the current system suffered under time
constraints, and I have *never *called the engineers a bunch of
amateurs, or claimed to be the worlds greatest security expert, the
point I'm making is that Google, as an organisation, agreed to,
designed, developed, and rolled out a solution which did not meet the
needs of developers from day 1.

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.