These killer features the iPhone has that Android doesn't ... do they
include multitasking, MMS, forwarding SMS, or even such advanced
features as cut n paste? How about the excitement developers go
through wondering if the apps they spent months/years on will be
allowed on the only way they can be installed to that platform? And
don't forget that once accepted, thats not the end of it, at any time
it can be withdrawn in the future for any reason.

--
Android Academy: http://www.androidacademy.com
Linked In? Join the largest Google Android group (2000+):