On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Ivan Soto <ivanso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been reading all but I don't have the time right now to write a full
> analysis. Although, I would LOVE to see someone from Google that is not a
> software engineer saying that they are reading this and considering what
> people talk in these groups.

You won't find those people on this list.

First, Android is an open-source project.  You don't need to rely on Google
to work on it.  People working on the platform are on the android-platform
list.

HOWEVER, you also shouldn't post there, because that list is for people to
actually talk about the concrete work they are doing, not to post
competitive analysis and discuss Android in the market in relation to other
platforms.

That kind of discussion should be on android-discuss, which is where you
should have posted this originally, and now have been asked three times to
move it to.  Please do so.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.