Yep, *exclusively* would not be a good idea. The user still would want
phone-calls to come in and other such tasks.
But wouldn't causing Android to be a bit (a lot) more aggresive in
cleaning up not-so-important processes be something that is possible?

Another (outlandish?) possibility:
A phone-setting that's something similar like 'Airplane Mode' (the
mode disabling all the phone's radio-activity). Let's call it 'Game
Mode'. It'll give the user a better game-console experience, but a
lousier (or non-existent) phone experience.

Android engineers:
We heard from you what's *not* possible.
But what could be possible? I'd be interested in hearing about this
from you all, even if the ideas seam outlandish. :-)