I'm pretty sure that you're on the wrong list. I'm also pretty sure
you shouldn't be asking about stealing software on any of the official
android lists.  (Unless you bought it from tmob you didn't get a
license for their image.)

For that matter, I'm not positive the tmobile update process will even
work for a non-tmobile dream because it includes the IMEI and such as
part of the request.