Welcome to software development. There is no known way to stop
software piracy short of software as a service (and don't worry, many
very smart people have tried).  If it really bothers you that much
then write your software as a service and have the installed
application be a dumb terminal. Android devices are always online so
unless you want your app to work where there is no cell service
(something that 95% of apps don't need) this is your best bet.

On a more personal note, I very much hope that Android doesn't try to
do anything about the piracy issue. What Google has already done in
the name of anti-piracy (ADP can't purchase copyprotected apps, can't
install to the SD card, etc.) has pissed people off and instead lead
to more piracy (piracy is my only option for copy-protected content on
my ADP1, and if you want to make your phone better and have 8GB of app
storage than root it... you can also pirate then too).

In the end, anything you do short of software as a service won't
change a thing about how much your app gets pirated but it almost
certainly will piss off your paying customers.  I know I'm pissed off
that my ADP1 can't buy off the marketplace and is limited to 100MB of
app storage space instead of the 1GB of storage space available on the
device, not counting all the 8GB SD cards I have lying around.

If I had a choice (which I think I should as a developer) any apps I
develop would be installable to SD instead of only to internal
storage.  This will result in my paying customers keeping the
application installed longer and therefor improving my brand
recognition.