2009/7/23 Moto <medicalsou...@gmail.com>

> I know this method would soon or later be hacked but it's a better way
> than current methods, since we still have those faulty Android version
> that allow rooting..

I disagree, this is the same silly logic google used in their app protection
methods and look where that gets you really.

If you rely on the fact that a user can't access their full device you are
dreaming, people hack things down to the chip level and there will always be
someone that find a bug in the OS to exploit it to give full access, so you
need to come up with a method that doesn't assume the device will be
"secure" or not.