As my applications audio is streamed from the net, some numbers from
me based on my webhost:

36 visits (80 hits) for page 1's audio.
1 visit (1 hit) for someone who made it all the way to page 17.
The application has 40 pages of content - but the uninstall to
continue to the next application makes it unlikely anyone would get
that far.

Voice definition audio:
6 visits (11 hits) for the word on the first page "Ancestral".
Subsequent pages have from 1-3 hits for the definitions that are
clickable.

My application is a 10.75 MB behemoth though which is likely causing
people to skip it (one such person even posted doing so in these
forums :p). Also doesn't help that there are bugs / grammar errors in
the version I submitted.

Anyway - better than I expected, to be honest. Assuming the same rate,
it should be rated ~360 times by the end of the challenge, which isn't
bad. I'd also assume Google would begin to publicize the judging
application more next week having used the initial few days as a "beta
test" by more savvy developers and power users.