Hi everyone,
I want to build the .apk file from java binary file (.class) or .dex
file. I have copied the bin+res folder and Manifest.xml file to a
specified folder. and run the command :

[apkbuilder.bat %FILE_NAME%  -rf  "./src_folderr"]

this command build the new .APK file with default keystore...

But I want to build the APK with me generated keystore, with command
line as this :

[apkbuilder.bat %FILE_NAME%  -rf  "./src_folder" -storetype
path_to_my_release_keystore.keystore]

but it can not find my keystore with
"java.security.KeyStoreException : release.keystore not found"

How can I build APK file with my keystore file ???

Thanks.