You don't want to do -rf RESOURCE_FOLDER, as it'll take any file
(except .class) in there and just add it to the archive as is (which
means you'll get all the non compiled resources in your zip archive).

resources.ap_ already contains your compiled app resources, so that's
all you need.

Xav

--
Xavier Ducrohet