I have tried to write this command line to generate the unsigned
apk :
apkbuilder.bat %UNSIGNED_FILE_NAME% -u -z %RESOURCE_FOLDER%bin
\resources.ap_ -f %RESOURCE_FOLDER%bin\classes.dex -rf
%RESOURCE_FOLDER%

but an Exception has occured with this message :

[ java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: AndroidManifest.xml ]

the RESOURCE_FOLDER folder has tree structure like this :

bin
    + classes.dex
    + resource.ap_
res