Thanks Xavier,
I use these command

>> apkbuilder.bat %FILE_NAME% -u -rf  "./project_folder"

then

>> keytool -genkey -v -keystore "path_to_my_keystore.keystore" -alias my_alias
>> -keyalg RSA -validity 10000

then input some information... The result is like this : "Generating
1,024 bit RSA key pair and self-signed certificate (SHA1withRSA) with
a validity of 10,000 days".
Then,

>> jarsigner -verbose -keystore "path_to_my_keystore.keystore" %FILE_NAME%
>> my_alias

then enter correct passphrase...
The result is an APK file with sign.

But when I install this APK to emulator/device, It fail with message
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK].

So now, I don't know how to continue...
Please help me ...
Thanks in advance. :).