On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM, westmeadboy <westmead...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I would love the Android SDK to include some kind of generic Ad View
> where you could control things like the ad provider from an remote
> server.

Greystripe has isAdReady() so you can check to see if you should show
an ad from an alternate or not.  I've suggested this functionality be
added to both Admob and Mobclix, but I haven't heard either of them
say they will implement it yet.

I agree, some sort of standardization would be good to have.

--
Greg Donald
destiney.com | gregdonald.com