I am curious.. how do you work in ad support into an app? This is one of the
business models discussed in other threads, and it seems like providing a
lite version with ads, and a pay version is one way to go. Or, just do a
full version with ads in it all the time. I would love to know how to get
started on adding "ad" support. How do you set up the ability to get paid
from the ad providers? How/when do you display ads, and where do you get the
ads from? How many ads must display to earn $1. Etc. I'd love to know more
about how all this works and how much you make or how you figure out how
much you can potentially make this way.