I guess it depends on just how similar the layout of the levels are,
they might have a case for IP infringement.  I don't think they can
have any claim over the gameplay etc but if the art style and layout
is a clone they I dunno IP law seems really complicated :(
I would seriously contact a lawyer to see where you stand