I would think the same thing. Maybe it's the google market that doesn't
report it? I had asked about this some time ago, for those selling apps and
making their 70%, at tax time do they get some 1099 or something, and
several said no. So I am unclear as to how the market handles taxes... as
well, if you do micro transactions in your app, where you charge $1 for some
virtual item, using paypal/google, who take a cut, how is that handled? Does
google/paypal send in info on how much was paid to you.. that is not clear
to me at all.