First day of HTC Incredible sales and reports about "Why the need for
storage card when the device has plenty of internal storage" have
already started.
Not only we have to deal with different resolutions/DPIs, and versions
of Android, now we have to also deal with multiple storage locations
too.

I guess this is the price to pay for having an open platform where
each vendor is free to define their own standards.

Stefan