I am not sure about the emulator menu button to unlock it being a bug...

The one bug that really bothers me is the multi touch issue on different
devices. I am not sure if it's been resolved, but last I read, it was
impossible to make games with multi-touch controls due to an issue where
after releasing the first touch point, then touching again it would register
as the second touch point. From what I recall, someone on the android team
said it was a hardware issue, yet, it appears on at least three different
hardware platforms. I would think that would garner some major interest and
a fix in 2.2 at the very latest, but not sure if it was or not. Still
waiting for my 2.2 update for my moto droid. Supposedly sometime this month,
but I am guessing next year before 2.2 gets released by Verizon.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 2:25 PM, blahblah...@gmail.com <blahblah...@gmail.com