Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/…*

*Role: - Business Analyst with Retail and WMS Location: - Plano TX (Remote)
Employment: Contract*

*Job Description:*

business analyst with a very strongly retail.

WMS experience is must.

Business Analyst Requirements:

A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.

A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.

Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.

The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to
determine acceptable solutions.

Advanced technical skills.

Excellent documentation skills.

Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.

Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.

Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.

A track record of following through on commitments.

Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.

Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.

A history of leading and supporting successful projects.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*