Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/…*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

ETL Development with Snaplogic

*Experience Required*

8-10 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Minimum 3+ years with hands on experience working with SnapLogic and
   platform, specially The OpenAPI, Oracle, Workday and CSV Snap picks
   - Experience setting up, configuring, and integrating with SnapLogic
   - Ability to build, manage and deploy SnapLogic incremental and reusable
   data integration pipelines
   - ETL development experience with SnapLogic with a focus on connecting
   with REST & SOAP API’s for Inbound/Outbound integrations
   - Experience with SnapLogic pipelines writing and reading JSON

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Should be able to manage a team of 4-5 resources
   - Provide weekly/monthly status report to TCS management
   - Should be able to communicate clearly with customer as well as TCS
   management

*Education*

Bachelor’s Degree

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

San Antonio, Texas,

*Key words to search in resume*

ETL Development with Snaplogic

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*