Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..  *

*Work location: Remote*

*Project Role :Conga CPQ Application Developer*

*Project Role Description* :Design, build and configure applications to
meet business process and application requirements.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Work closely with Solution Architect on the Requirement understanding,
   development  and testing
   - Automation of Cart configurations, pricing management
   - Assist in UAT testing
   - Prepare supporting documents for prod release

*Qualifications:*

   - Expertise and experience in Conga (Apttus) CPQ tool/Quoting/Ordering
   Tools and custom Solutions
   - Experience with Conga Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart
   functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates
   - Must have Good Communication skill and Capable of communicating with
   customer clearly
   - 3-5 years of development experience with Conga CPQ

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*