Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..  *

*Rate-$58/hr C2c Max*

*Location – Wayne NJ*

*Years of experience 5 – 8*

*Onsite roles ( Day 1 Onsite)*

*Job Title *

*SAP Technical consultant*

*Travel*

Onsite – Wayne NJ

*Min. Years of Exp*

5-8 years of SAP ABAP

*Responsibilities*

*(limit to 3-5)*

Provide solution options and recommendation for gaps and conflicts doing
necessary technical analysis based on the input from the functional
consultant

Skills #

Worked on different development objects related to different modules

Materials Management

Sales and Distribution

Finance

- Strong knowledge working in

Function modules

User Exits

Develop and maintain custom transactions

Develop and maintain custom tables

Worked in global environment

Ability to develop proof of concept based on the input received from the
functional consultant

   -

*Must have skills*

*(limit to 3-5)*

Worked on different development objects related to different modules

*Materials Management*

*Sales and Distribution*

*Finance *

- Strong knowledge working in

Function modules

User Exits

Develop and maintain custom transactions

Develop and maintain custom tables

Worked in global environment

Ability to develop proof of concept based on the input received from the
functional consultant

   -

*Other Required Skills*

*(limit to 3)*

   - Good Experience in worked in global environment
   - Provide solution options and recommendation for gaps and conflicts
   - Comes up with development solution options
   - Work as a team player with  functional team
   - Ability to work independently
   - Good communication skills.
   -

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*