Dear Ravi:
   Thank so much for your quickly reply, as i am try hard to figure it
out .
    Now i wish to share my plan and wish get help from you.
    1. modify mp4 parer src code to support the audio codec(modify
atomdefs.h  sampledescriptionatom.h and some other .cpp).
    2. modify mp4parser node code ,add audio codec type  support.
    3. use OpenCORE OMX-core to register my new omx component, add
codec type or registration to omx related file.
    from above steps, i have some question:
   (1) as you know opencore version 1.x  has a simpler omx component
interface, but in 2.0  the interface is more complex, why? it make me
to wrap the interface
 in cpp file.
   (2) and if  i want use  my own OMX-core (i'm going to do so), how
can i do the job as you say? i read the omx intergrate doc, but  i
could not understand it fully.
   (3) today i try to get the pv log out to debug ,but failed to do
so, as you know in version 1.x i can modify two head files and one cpp
to get the log out, i have try to  make with
         ENABLE_PV_LOGGING=1  and even try to modify some log related
head files, but i got nothing. you know it cost a lot of time, and
can't use log message to debug make me upset.

    looking forward for your  reply expecial question(3) , thx!