On Apr 15, 7:11 am, chuan <terr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Ravi:
>    Thank so much for your quickly reply, as i am try hard to figure it
> out .
>     Now i wish to share my plan and wish get help from you.
>     1. modify mp4 parer src code to support the audio codec(modify
> atomdefs.h  sampledescriptionatom.h and some other .cpp).
>     2. modify mp4parser node code ,add audio codec type  support.
>     3. use OpenCORE OMX-core to register my new omx component, add
> codec type or registration to omx related file.
>     from above steps, i have some question:
>    (1) as you know opencore version 1.x  has a simpler omx component
> interface, but in 2.0  the interface is more complex, why? it make me
> to wrap the interface
>  in cpp file.
 Actually, I don't know this. I am not aware of any change of OMX
component interface. Can you please point me to an example?
>    (2) and if  i want use  my own OMX-core (i'm going to do so), how
> can i do the job as you say? i read the omx intergrate doc, but  i
> could not understand it fully.
Here is a thread where someone was able to do so.
http://groups.google.com/group/android-framework/browse_thread/thread/f449fc4dc16003de/.
Let us know if you still have questions.
>    (3) today i try to get the pv log out to debug ,but failed to do
> so, as you know in version 1.x i can modify two head files and one cpp
> to get the log out, i have try to  make with
>          ENABLE_PV_LOGGING=1  and even try to modify some log related
> head files, but i got nothing. you know it cost a lot of time, and
> can't use log message to debug make me upset.
This should still work. Folks here have also been able to get logs
through this method. Let me see if I can patch up something to get the
logs more easily.