Hello,

Thanks for the response.

In my application's source folder, I do have a
com.android.internal.telephony
package containing the necessary modules:
IPhoneStateListener.aidl
IPhoneSubInfo.aidl
ITelephony.aidl
ITelephonyRegistry.aidl
IPhoneStateListener.java
IPhoneSubInfo.java
ITelephony.java
ITelephonyRegistry.java

In the copy of TelephonyManager I use, I have the following import
statements (as expected, without them TelephonyManager reports an
error):
import com.android.internal.telephony.IPhoneStateListener;
import com.android.internal.telephony.IPhoneSubInfo;
import com.android.internal.telephony.ITelephony;
import com.android.internal.telephony.ITelephonyRegistry;

I have also made sure that the standard
com.android.internal.telephony
be not included in the library referenced by the application
(otherwise it does not build)

Except for the (failed) attempt to use getNeighboringCellInfo(), the
application works without problems. All calls to the copy of
TelephonyManager I use work.

If, as you say, the application cannot find getNeighboringCellInfo(),
wouldn't the same problem occur with other TelephonyManager functions?

Thanks for your help.

Alex Donnini