getNeighboringCellInfo() on the surface is not different from that for
other methods.

I still wonder if there is some problem related to
getNeighboringCellInfo() itself and getting information about
neighboring cells as I have not been able to retrieve neighboring cell
information in any of the ways I have attempted it.

Thanks.

Alex Donnini

    #10              : (in Landroid/telephony/TelephonyManager;)
      name          : 'getNeighboringCellInfo'
      type          : '()Ljava/util/List;'
      access        : 0x0001 (PUBLIC)
      code          -
      registers     : 3
      ins           : 1
      outs          : 1
      insns size    : 14 16-bit code units
1d8bcc:                                        |[1d8bcc]
android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getNeighboringCellInfo:()Ljava/util/
List;
1d8bdc: 7010 4d36 0200                         |0000: invoke-direct
{v2}, Landroid/telephony/TelephonyManager;.getITelephony:()Lcom/
android/internal/telephony/ITelephony; // met...@364d
1d8be2: 0c00                                   |0003: move-result-
object v0
1d8be4: 3800 0800                              |0004: if-eqz v0,
000c // +0008
1d8be8: 7210 005d 0000                         |0006: invoke-interface
{v0}, Lcom/android/internal/telephony/
ITelephony;.getNeighboringCellInfo:()Ljava/util/List; // met...@5d00
1d8bee: 0c01                                   |0009: move-result-
object v1
1d8bf0: 1101                                   |000a: return-object v1
1d8bf2: 0d01                                   |000b: move-exception
v1
1d8bf4: 1201                                   |000c: const/4 v1, #int
0 // #0
1d8bf6: 28fd                                   |000d: goto 000a //
-0003
      catches       : 1
        0x0000 - 0x0009
          Landroid/os/RemoteException; -> 0x000b
      positions     :
        0x0000 line=255
        0x0004 line=256
        0x0006 line=257
        0x000a line=261
        0x000b line=259
        0x000c line=261
      locals        :
        0x0004 - 0x000a reg=0 tel Lcom/android/internal/telephony/
ITelephony;
        0x0000 - 0x000e reg=2 this Landroid/telephony/
TelephonyManager;