On Apr 30, 4:48 pm, alexdonnini <alessdonn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my application's source folder, I do have a
> com.android.internal.telephony
> package containing the necessary modules:
[...]
> I have also made sure that the standard
> com.android.internal.telephony
> be not included in the library referenced by the application
> (otherwise it does not build)

I'm not all that familiar with the telephony stuff, but it looks like
it's included in framework.jar.  Did you remove the classes from
framework.jar?

Bear in mind that a class loaded by your application's class loader is
not the same as a class loaded by the bootstrap class loader.  They
can actually co-exist in the same app, though this gets confusing in a
hurry.  Without a deep understanding of what you're doing and how the
telephony stuff is supposed to work, I can't provide a detailed
explanation of why things aren't working.

What I can tell you is that the verifier couldn't find the method in
question.  You may want to verify that it really exists by running
"dexdump" on your .apk and examining the output.