Hello Mike,

I am but I have not run into any permission problems. In fact, except
for getNeighboringCellInfo(), and retrieving neighboring cell
information (in any way), the application works. Previously, I did run
into security permission problems (I remember your reply to one of my
earlier posts), but I resolved those issues (at least for now).

By the way, I do understand that using the code like I am is not
advisable for production release. I am not planning on doing that.
Right now, I am still in the testing/experimenting phase.

Thanks.

Alex Donnini