On 9 February 2010 22:14, Jun Sun <monkey.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/9/2010 12:16 PM, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
>
>> Hi, here's my now working patch - I've still a bit of work to do on it
>> obviously, but it should suffice as a proof of concept
>>
>> --
>>

> Nice work.
>
> What is the kernel base here? Also, MSM7201 is the same chip used in G1
> phone, right?

Its against the HTC hero source from their website; I wasn't sure if the
vanilla android MSM code would work on the hero, but I doubt it would take
long to port. I can send a patch against git head for the MSM port if that'd
be helpful?

Yes, the G1 is MSM7201/USB3316 based as well so this will *probably* work on
that too, but I only have access to two Heros here.

I've also just had a quick look at the Nexus One source; I think it may use
the same USB host core even though its a different Qualcomm SoC.