On Feb 9, 3:16 pm, Andrew de Quincey <a...@lidskialf.net> wrote:
> Hi, here's my now working patch - I've still a bit of work to do on it
>
>  ehci-msm7201-v2.patch

I have just gotten this working on a tmo mytouch sapphire 32B with a
cyanogen 2.6.29 kernel patched with a modification of Andrew's code.

This verifies that the hardware is host capable, with a y cable for
power dmesg shows the names of peripherals plugged in.

There was some sort of bug with one of the private data structures
getting wiped out; I did a very ugly temporary fix to get past that.

Many thanks to Andrew for the pioneering work and off list support.

Chris