Hi Dan.

For distance event point of view the below are observations

in my driver:
-----------------
              input_set_abs_params(input_dev, ABS_DISTANCE, 0, 1, 0, 0);.

in my HAL:
----------------
I am setting distance as follows

#define PROXIMTY_THRESHOLD                    9.0f

float indexValue (size_t index) {
       return index * PROXIMITY_THRESHOLD;
}

pending_event.distance = indexValue(event->value);

Is there any problem with index calculation in  indexValue()?  or
PROXIMTY_THRESHOLD value is improper?

Please let me tell me know if you have any inputs.

Jagan.