 From: talon1975 <tal.alon1...@gmail.com>
To: Android Linux Kernel Development <android-kernel@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:32 PM
Subject: [android-kernel] how to build kernel

Hi all,

l download the kernel source from Samsung site and the arm-eabi
toolchine (4.4.0 and 4.4.3) from github.
When i build my kernel (2.6.35.7) on Linux machine the size of zImage
is 3.5M and it doesn't work, i found some kernels zImage files and the
size is 6.7M and bigger. I use the same defconfig file so I wonder
where is my problem?

Thanx
talon