Hi, we have the same problems here.

We successfully re-compile the Samsung Android kernel sources but we
get a zImage of just 3.1MB that doesn't boot the TAB.

It seems there's a lack of something (lack of informations too!)
compared to the official Samsung P1000 zImage (~7MB).

Someone could help?

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day,

Vincenzo Ciaglia