Hi all
I am trying to build kernel for galaxy S2 with no success and i need some
help for it.
I execute 2 steps first make config (c1_rev02_defconfig) and second make.
My environment includes toolchines that provides with the source tree and i
define the ARCH and CROSS_COMPILE macros before compilation.
The compilation success and I receive zImage file (3.5MB to 4.6MB) depends
on kernel version.
What is the next step? How do i burn the new kernel to device? I tried to
do it with odin but the device stuck.
What about the new modules of the new kernel compilation? what about file
system?

Thanks a lot
Tal