Thanks Deborah,

What are these five files - sched.c, sched.h, sched_fair.c ??

Yes, rbtree sorts according to vruntime, and smallest is the left most
node and the scheduler just selects the left most node. right?

Any ideas on how to add a process to the rbtree? usually when a user
starts a process it is added, right? In my case user has not accessed
the process yet? wants it to be in the rbtree so that process starts
quickly when the user starts the process.

Regards,
Kanishka