Thanks Tim for the insights. I thought pre-scheduling would, putting
it into the run queue would load the apps in to memory because they
are in the running state(not actually running but ready to run) isn't
that the case. My question dosen't pre-scheduling do the read ahead?

Thanks for pointing the kernel debug tools, what can I use for reading
the source code? Where I can see all the method calls, will eclipse
do? Since am working on a virtual machine(Linux) and inside it the
android emulator, is there any tool or way to see what registers are
being used likewise(specially for the android emulator). Like the once
you get for embedded development(mplab for example). If there is no
such tool what is general practice in kernel debugging?

Thanks David for pointing out cgroups I will look into it.

Regards,
Kanishka