I think it may not reasonable to do this, because you have to make
sure the process that you would like to add to rb-tree (run queue)
will not go to "sleep" (once you call some kernel APIs that may get
into sleep). When this process uses this kind of kernel API and yield
the CPU resources, the scheduler will remove this process out of run
queue until it wake up.  So, it may hard to make sure this process is
exactly in rb-tree while "other user application" starting, right?

Regards,
Gaggery