On 2012年06月13日 17:49, Marco Guerrero wrote:
so does the OpenGL ES rely on a specific hardware abstraction interface in order to reach the hardware accelerations?

yes.
Do I have to implement a .so library, like for copybit, in order to map 3D graphics, vector graphics, ...to the GPU hardware functions?
it is not necessary , but is a better way I think.

Thanks!
Marco